Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Headed to California

I'm blown away by how fast time is whizzing by right now! Tomorrow is a big day. I'm selling my beloved little car. I'm picking up a rental car and John and I are hitting the road and heading West as far as we can go. We're going to drive straight through. I'm planning on being in Santa Barbara on Thursday evening. Can't wait to see my son!

Have really been feeling sad the past few days. It's like I'm missing everyone in advance.

Will be back from California on March 20th. My plane leaves for Detroit at 6:27am Monday, March 28th. Yikes! Only one week here after I get back to pack all my stuff and say all my goodbyes. Oh my. This is really going to happen.

Hope to write or audio from California. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home