Sunday, April 15, 2007

Missing PCV

Hello everyone. You may have read in the news that a volunteer is missing in the Philippines. It is true and we are all very concerned and upset. Please pray for Julia and her family. She is my friend. In fact, we have been planning a trip together around SE Asia after our service ends June 1.

I believe that Peace Corps Philippines, Washington, the US Embassy, and the local authorities are all working together to do a thorough search. It's just really frightening and worrisome. I just ask all of you who believe in the power of prayer to pray . . and those who have other means of sending positive power this way . . please do.

Just know that I'm alright physically. Just really disheartened and concerned about my friend.

Take care and stay safe.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Marion said...

I am Kelly O'Brien's mom. My heart aches for Julia, her family and all the Pcvs who loved her. All of you Peace corps volunteers have been through so much....dig down deep and get through this also.
Thinking of all of you,
Marion O'Brien

 

Post a Comment

<< Home