Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bummed Out

So I'm really bummed. I wrote some blog entries this week and some emails and then managed to leave the diskette at my site. Big drag.

This week was my loneliest so far. I think that since I'm in a new place and having to make so many adjustments that I'm really missing home. I realized this week that I really miss being listened to by someone who "gets me". I miss having people to download my day with. My Filipino counterparts and host family are beautiful people, but they don't understand where I'm coming from. They don't get my sense of humor or sarcasm. I miss giggling and cracking funnies. Oh well. It's all part of the gig. Awan ti problemma.

Hey, if any of you guys actually want to write me a letter (which would be really cool by the way) try this address. It's where i'm living. The other address will get to me via the PC pouch, but it will be delayed.
Tracy Henning
c/o Benson & Assunta Amiao
Kap 2613
Central Kapangan, Benguet
Philippines

Came to Baguo and met friends this week. My clustermates all came to town. It was good seeing them again. We had fun shopping and laughing and eating good food. But now, it's Sunday afternoon and they're all gone and it's time for me to go home too and I'm feeling a bit blue. Oh well. Just part of the rollercoaster ride.

Will be sure to bring the diskette with me next time. Maybe my entries will be more interesting. Take care and enjoy America.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure everyone will agree that we all miss you equally the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home